Suzuki Violin School: v.2 : Violin Part
Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki Book is integral for Suzuki violin lessons. This revised edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 2 features:
* Revised editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* 16 additional pages
* Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Text in English, French, German, and Spanish
* Musical notation guide
* Fingerboard position. Titles: Study Points for Volume 2 * Chorus from Judas Maccabaeus (Handel) * Musette, Gavotte II or the Musette from English Suite III in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 808 (Bach) * Hunters' Chorus from 3rd Act of the Opera Der Freischutz (Weber) * Long, Long Ago (Bayly) * Waltz, Op. 39, No. 15 for Piano (Brahms) * Bourrée from Sonata in F Major for Oboe, HHA IV/18, No. 8 (Handel) * The Two Grenadiers, Die beiden Grenadier, Op. 49, No. 1 for Voice and Piano (Schumann) * Theme from Witches' Dance (Paganini) * Gavotte from Mignon (Thomas) * Gavotte (Lully) * Minuet in G, Wo0 10, No. 2 (Beethoven) * Minuet from Sei Quintetti per Archi
Download Suzuki Violin School: v.2 : Violin Part (9780739048122).pdf, available at lawyerica.com for free.
- Shinichi Suzuki
- Paperback | 39 pages
- 231.14 x 302.26 x 6.35mm | 136.08g
- Publication date
- 26 Jan 2009
- Dover Publications Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- California, United States
- Edition Statement
- Revised ed.
- Illustrations note
- Illustrations, black and white
- Bestsellers rank